Reiki (RAY kee) is a natural Japanese healing art that restores energetic balance. It is done by placing hands on and above the (clothed) body in a series of positions and gently dissolving energy blocks. This promotes relaxation, mental clarity, stress reduction, emotional balance, and healing. It can be very helpful in surgical recovery, cancer patients, those suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, grief/loss, and much more. It’s a simple & natural method of healing and self improvement.
Some additional benefits include:
- Creates deep relaxation relieving stress and tension
- Helps relieve pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Accelerates your natural self-healing abilities
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve discomfort from chemotherapy and radiation
- Assists in helping the body clean itself of toxins
- Minimizes emotional stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Raises self-esteem and improves confidence levels
- Improves memory
- Enhances creativity and intuition
- Helps in the grieving process
- Promotes self development and self improvement
- Helps with chronic problems such as asthma, eczema, headaches/migraines, flu, fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue, allergies, sinus, arthritis, sciatica, insomnia, etc.
This is offered as a distance service and as an in-home service and can be scheduled online HERE.
“I cannot say enough about Reiki with Melanie. When I first went to Melanie, I had no idea what to expect. She patiently explained Reiki to me and answered all of my questions. I had been having trouble with stress, depression, and aches and pains that I felt were related to those. After the first session, I felt so relaxed and had the best night’s sleep I had had in a while. If you have not tried Reiki, I highly recommend that you see Melanie for a session; I firmly believe that you will be amazed!” – Lou B.
“I’m so happy Melanie has brought Reiki to our beautiful town and to Glo. I have experienced calming of my anxiety, a better sense of well-being along with a decrease in pain in my back from my double scoliosis!!! That is a huge plus!!! You will not be disappointed in this service.” – Janice V.